7000 SERIES CLEAN LEVEL 100 POLYETHYLENE BAGS
• Available as Lay Flat Tubing and Sheets
• Low Outgassing & High Strength Options
• Meets IEST-STD-CC1246 E Clean Level 100
• Meets JPG5322.1 Level 100 Clean Level 100
This product is a strong general use clean packaging film specifically designed for use in cleanroom applications. While it has an exceptionally good cleanliness level, it can be slightly difficult to open. This is one of the more cost-effective cleanroom packaging films available, while still providing a good level of cleanliness, strength and ease of sealing.
7200 SERIES CLEAN LEVEL 50 NYLON BAGS
• Very Low in Ionic Contamination
• Lowest Levels of Particulate Count of Any Clear Packaging Film
• Meets NASA JSCM 5322 Standards for Cleanroom Packaging
• Meets IEST-STD-CC1246 E Standard Clean Level 50
7200 Series Nylon Bags and Sheets for Cleanrooms are ideal for packaging sharp or hard items that otherwise would cause a softer material to contaminate the product: the higher the moisture content of the film, the more flexible and rubbery it behaves.
Anti-Static Nylon Bags are available in widths from 2″ to 60″ with standard lengths of 500 and 1000 feet. Nylon Sheets are available from 1″ x 1.5″ to 36″ x 80″ and Fold Sheeting is available from 1.5″ to 60″ in standard 500′ and 1000′ lengths.